Monday, September 29, 2008

Lover's Fantasy

In my dreams you plague me
Your cinnamon eyes welcome me in
The scent of fruity lust mixed in your breath
A passion lit fire blazing in your pupils
Waking me amongst the sleepy stars of Heaven
Gasping breathlessly your name
My mind wet
My body up with nerves and tension
Lids wide playing vividly
The dreams of a "Lover's Fantasy"

Miles away, just the mere thought
Of Your touch gives me goosebumps
The dreams sending shivers through a dormant body
I need you here
Fixated
Addicted to a fruit I have never sank my teeth in
Tongue fiending the enticing nectars your body has to offer
The nectars unfamiliar to me
Diseyer wrapped around my subconcious
Wanting you in the worst possible way
Wishing...
Hoping...
That if I roll over
My eyes will catch your body
In all its Sexy Splendor
And My "Lover's Fantasy"
Will be a "Lover's Reality"

Your drug like voice making love to my mind
Your curvaceous body impossible to find
When I awake in the night
Forehead dripping sweat
Pen in hand, ready to write
What has me licking my lips
Strumming my fingertips
As if I'm waiting to love you down
Until we both get high
Kissing, touching, rubbing, tasting
The sweet remedies of the flesh
Damn, how I want something that I never had
Damn, how a hit of your body is what I want so bad
Laying you down in front of me
As I take you all in like Cocaine

In my dreams you plague me
Your sweet lips call my body to attention
And my diseyers start sequencing
Like a flip book
My eyes snap open
And all I catch is ceiling
Yet your body still lingers on my skin
My persona relaxes
When I take a look around, sighing
Realizing that this is just "My Lover's Fantasy"

~Nova Faye~

No comments: