Friday, September 26, 2008

My Lover's Anxiety

Through the twilight hour
Although not visible to your eyes
I think of you
And wonder if by chance of the stars
You miss me too
Distance has done
What time will never be able to do
And that is separate my heart
From your beauty
From the love hidden in your eyes
That your too stubborn to admit
But through the darkest hours of night
I whisper your name with the pen
As the milky moon captures my dreams
And i swallow what moves my nerves

This is my "Lover's Anxiety"
I want nothing more to feel your touch
Once More

But whispers another
What I wish to relay
So I sit and watch
Your indecisive behavior play
Tennis with your emotions
Never really expressing true devotion
Because tales of such attraction
This other tells another
I can say I miss you
Until the stars I sit upon
Refuse to burn for a longer spell
But it will not be as lovely
As if another would pull you close and tell
You of such magnificent beauty
Like if straight from My Notebook you fell

My pen wishes only to give you
What your heart desires
Capture you with words
That your eyes can not hear
For fear that near
Is just a loose-leaf fantasy
So it was here I sat a year ago
And it is here I sit now
Upon the glowing wonders of my Space
Satisfied yet in complete disarray
Longing for the day
When it will be my turn
To knock upon the door and say
"It's Nova Faye,
I was wondering if your heart can come out and play..."

~Nova~

No comments: