Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twenty-Three

*If I am your hero, then you are my villian and we are destined to twirl in our twisted web until the sun no longer rises over our shores... To waltz to the screams of our beating hearts... "sigh"*

It's a shame to see
Our Leg-a-cy
Go down the drain
My ego stained
As we... we create the storming rain
We keep on dancing round
Round- this maze we call our dear-est love
what have you done to me?
What the hell is up with you?!
I step, you turn
I reach for you and you dip away
In-to the silent day
And I'm left waltzing by my-self
No one to lead
No one to follow me
To the mel-o-dy
Of my heart beat
So I write
I write, you run
And smile because you think
It's so damn fun
To play the game
The game of our disasterous affair
The wear and tear
Of the bond we share
You cheat, I scheme
The blueprints in my po-e-try
To manipulate
Manipulate the world around-you
The state of mind you are in
Then you're back at my front door a-gain
what the f*** is this?!
Offering your poison kiss
Talking about how much of our love you miss
And for that moment we find our bliss
But you will never know
How much I love you so
Oh no...
So we Tango
As the hero and the villian
Often - do
Because as long as I exist
There Will Always Be - You

~Nova Faye~