Friday, September 26, 2008

Twenty-Eight

Let's make verbal love
Play "Love Tag" in the twilight
Kissing passionately when caught
In my arms
Let the rain cool us down
For the heat of lust
Burns within our bodies
Eyes to the Heavens,
You recite your heart
With every soft tap of my lips
Against your neck
your chest
Gravity pushing my head lower
Until the poetry ceases to escape
From your warm lips

Let the starts provide the spotlight
We need to perform
My hands moving to the melody
Of your shuttering breaths
Caressing every inch of your smooth, moonlit body
As if molding your curves with my fingers
Let the grass catch our bodies
Or let the car house our lust
For what we hold cannot be held in
Or else our souls would bust

You have this kiss to make me shake
And I have the tongue to fulfill--
every breathless request you make
As I let my words make love to your ear
Getting you so wet like you just jumped off the pier
And into Lake Pashun ~>(Passion)
Make sweet love to my mind
And I will take you to a high
You'll never want to come down from
So cum to me
let me fill you up with poetry
Before I slide inside
And take your BREATH A-wAy
Leaving your body saturated
Like the morning lawn
Dewy with glistening sweat

Make love to my heart
And I will go so low
You'd be scared that I got lost
Well ~~Until your body shivers
With pleasurable ecstasy
I am the master of my art
And tonight, my art is your body
Let me make you shine
So let us begin our lusty game

"Tag.... You're IT..." (lol)

~Nova Faye~

1 comment:

Clearlii Mizz Underztood said...

Dorian... this sex-charged poetry!!! It's too much for me...

-shudders-

-dies-